Lorien's clients is looking for to add an additional Oracle DBA to their team for an initial 6 months contract. The role will be fully remote for until the end of the year and will be reviewed in the new year. Knutsford based client that you will be working for.
- Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills - Oracle versions 11g R2-19c .
- SME level experience with Oracle.
- Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Database builds/upgrades/Migrations
- Oracle RAC and Clusterware management Skills.
- Administration of Oracle ASM
- Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels.
- Performance tuning of Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems.
- Good knowledge of all Oracle Tools .
- Advanced Oracle Dataguard Skills - FSFO.
- Advanced Oracle SQL*Net configurations.
- Knowledge to architect and implement Oracle Features .
- Knowledge to assist with oracle database design and layout
- Ability to apply Oracle minor releases and security patches
- Oracle Advanced Security Options - Kerberos and Wallet
- Excellent Oracle RMAN backup and recovery Skills. Complicated rman recovery skills.
- Excellent Unix Shell Scripting skills
- Creating/testing shell scripts for automation enhancements
- Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts
Should the above sound like you, please send a copy of your latest CV for a discussion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search