Mobile Engineer - Android Developer
We're looking for talented and experienced Android Developers / Mobile Engineers to work for a specialist software engineering and consulting organization that deliver large scale digital transformation programmes.
You'll be working for an organisation that solve highly complex engineering problems for some of the world's most prestigious companies.
We're looking for a high calibre, hands-on Android Mobile Engineer to design, develop and productise high-end client-facing Android applications. You'll work with our clients to create innovative, transformative solutions that provide market leading customer experiences.
What you'll do:
- Working with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
- Designing, developing and productising mobile components and services that complete our Digital Rig - a fully automated platform and continuous delivery stack we use to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering.
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer's culture and operating environment.
Specific skills requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, Kotlin, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (Plus if knows RXJAVA)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
If the above sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch and we'll arrange a conversation and share the JD and other details.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted