- Service Desk Manager
- Whitehaven, Cumbria
- 40 Hours Per Week (between the core hours of 07.00 - 17.30)
- Market rate
My client is looking for a Team lead to head up their Service Desk function.
The Service Desk Team Leader assumes the daily management responsibility of a busy Technical IT Service Desk (1st and 2nd Line) which has the capacity to deal with 600 Contacts Per Day (Incidents and Requests).
- Ensuring contractual Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- Planning Staff Rota's/Authorising Annual Leave (ensuring adequate cover in place)
- Conducting and documenting Monthly 121's to review Agent performance against Performance Objectives (and invoking HR processes where needed)
- Producing Weekly Agent Performance Metrics and Productivity Measures
- Conducting Annual Appraisals
- Conducting Return to Work Interviews, reviewing Sickness Records for staff, aiding staff through phased returns to work, Supporting Action Plans or managing via the absence policy.
- Experience of working accurately and confidently with service desk tools and technology, such as IT Service Management Toolsets, remote access, knowledge resources
- Previous people management experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of supporting range of IT applications, platforms and technologies
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted