CRM Data Analyst - MS Dynamics 365 (Inside IR35)
Our client are looking for a CRM Data Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience to join their team based in Bedfordshire for an initial 3 month contract. As part of this role you will be required to proactively drive business growth through analysis of data sets and provide insight back to the client.
We also need someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Proactively identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of data sets and provide insight back to the business.
- Research business problems and assist in the creation of models that help analyse these problems.
- Provide data analysis and insight cross-functionally, focusing on driving growth and performance.
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience
- Current knowledge of data warehousing, data analytics, reporting and business intelligence
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to translate data analysis into insight, and to communicate that back to stakeholders both verbally and via documentation
- Experience in supplying data and data analysis to business users
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL Server etc)
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Use of data visualisation software such as Power BI
This is a contract role working as a CRM Data Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics experience based in Bedfordshire. Please note this role is deemed Inside of IR35. To apply please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search