Technical Author - Inside IR35
Remote but going into the London office on adhoc basis, in the future
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company are seeking a strong Technical Author that is able to go out and gather information.
- Work with the Product Owner and Business SMEs to elicit and capture business processes and operating models surrounding the product,
- Liaising with Solution Architects and the Development team to document IT architecture and operating context
- Support the generation of programme and project implementation materials for the Technical Consulting team and Client use
- Support the production of Client ready documentation
- Ability to document business and operating processes using diagrams and text
- Experience in producing client ready documentation e.g. user guides, technical manuals etc
- Experience documenting database, schemas and data models
- Knowledge of hardware systems, system software, networks, and application software development.
- Experience with documenting APIs and ETL processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Visio
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry (commercial insurance knowledge preferably)
- Familiarity with the C4 model,
- Experience with SQL and SSIS
- Experience with cloud platforms (ideally Azure)
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure and deploying remotely accessible applications using VDI
Apply immediately with your CV below!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search