This is a remote, fixed term 12 month contract for a multinational insurance company where we are looking to pay £35,000
the ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Key responsibilities will be
- Carry out processes in line with documented procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to understand business and customer needs.
- Perform high quality analysis and produce quality outputs and data solutions in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals to the required solution (in line with risk framework).
- Deliver an easily understood solution to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness.
- Hold communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Deliver all services to business and customers in a timely manner to meet expectations.
- Proactively propose process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand, whilst improving controls and increasing service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Ensure that all decisions are appropriately documented in an audit trail in line with agreed processes.
- Undertake analysis to ensure the quality of data held on operational systems is improved, and remains accurate and appropriate for use
- Design quality, efficient and compliant solutions to resolve often complex data problems
- Analyse wider impact of data issues, determining any possible solution/workaround
- Perform effective quality control checking and approvals on work produced by team members; closely assess risk of data fixes, ensuring the safeguarding of live systems from risk of data errors/processing errors.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search