Lorien leading consultancy client is looking to bring on a Python Development Engineer, fully remote for the next 6 months as minimum for a client of theirs based in London. Role has been deemed InsideIR35 and is paying a competitive market rate. The end client is a well known FS business and you will be playing a key role in developing on a number of key projects for them.
- Need to have hands on Web application development experience
- Be proficient in Python flask/Django/ FastAPI and Java script (preferably React JS)
- Must have knowledge and skills in of queue technology (i.e RabbitMQ, etc)
- Strong debugging skills (stack traces, log files, and other system outputs)
- Cloud engineering experience (Alibaba, GCP, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with FaaS (i.e. lambda, cloud functions, etc)
- Any flavour of SQL (MySQL, DB2, Oracle, etc)
- System admin skills (configuring/managing servers, Linux/windows)
Should the above sound like you, please send a copy of your latest CV for a confidential discussion or call for more details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted