Data Centre Engineer
Location: Remote until Dec - London
Duration: 6 months
I am representing a global organisation who need a hardware specialist to help their customer out with a 6-month assignment.
- Accountable for making and keeping that the Hardware Engineering Service continues to be a success - by ensuring that it offers a strong value proposition to the customers and users and that it creates the desired business benefits
- Acting as a point of escalation for the development & delivery teams.
- Overseeing continual service improvement - ensuring incremental improvements to the Service, corrective measures to recover service performance, and eventually the demise of the Service when it is no longer required.
- Actively contributes to Technology Engineering Practice by sharing Subject Matter Expertise from their area of specialism, best practice and learnings.
- Highly skilled in Hardware Infrastructure server and Data Center technologies.
- Data Center server installation, rack mounted installations.
- Experienced in x86 server technologies.
- implement security measures for the protection of internal , networks and services
- Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search