DevOps Lead -
Are you a Lead DevOps Engineer who has excellent experience in leadership but happy to go hands on when need be? My client is looking for a candidate who can really take lead of the design, not just in a delivery aspect but technically also. They are also looking for a candidate who has experience in API, Microservices and Cloud platforms, ideally AWS.
As a Tech Lead you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to ensure we are developing strong strategy, design and development engineering skills across the organisation. You will partner with GRS Architects, Product Owners, Developers and Testers to identify tools and platforms that improve our ability to continuously deliver quality to the company's customers.
- In-depth understanding of concepts of micro service architecture, API and event driven architecture and .
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering solutions that leverage native and vendor cloud services form cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Hands-on designing solutions that use complex service orchestration that leverages container management and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs
- In-depth understanding of shared software concepts and product features, as well as strong security and data privacy mindset
- In-depth knowledge of a mixed landscape of vendor product and bespoke developed applications
- Long term experience of delivering successful end to end solution designs across a complex, global, matrixed organisation, owning and maintaining the design documentation during the whole project life cycle
- in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search