- Product Manager (SAFe) - Digital Projects
- Remote Work - Occasional travel to Warwick may be required.
- ASAP START
- 6 month contract
- £600.00 - £620.00
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Product Manager go has a wealth of experience utilising Agile/Scrum methodologies to join their team on a 6 month initial basis, please note due to the end client you will need to utilise an umbrella solution.
You will be forming a new Digital Operations Team which will in Agile so ideally you will be SAFe qualified. There will be 3 pillars in the ART, Automated DR, Applications Performance Management and Data Lake/AI Ops
Duties to include but not limited -
- The Product Manager (PM) acts as the internal Voice of the Customer for the ART or scrum teams and works with customers and Product Owners (PO) to constantly understand and communicate needs and participate in validation of the proposed solutions.
- Guides Customer/PO on solution options and approach.
- The Product Manager has clear content authority to take responsibility for continuously defining and prioritising, and validating requirements.
- Product Managers work closely with development in short, integrated learning cycles, bringing the Voice of the Customer to the Scrum Teams and the Voice of Scrum Teams to the Customer.
- Works with Epic Owners, where these are in place, to develop business cases for Epics that affect their ART or scrum teams
- Develops & communicates the program vision and road map for complex ARTs or Teams of Teams.
- May collaborate with System Architects/EA/Security to determine Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system quality requirements.
- Manages and prioritises the flow of work through the program Kanban and into the program backlog.
- Ensures there are enough ready features in the backlog at all times and that these are fit for purpose.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Experienced Product Manager
- SAFe Certified
- Digital Project Exposure
- Experience in the utilities sector is desirable
If you are avaiable and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search