- SC Cleared Test Manager - IAM Experience
- Remote - will be based in Corsham.
- Inside of Scope
- £475.80 per day
- No expenses can be claimed.
My client is looking for a Test Manager to join their client in their site in Corsham, due to the site being Government body this role falls inside of scope which means you will need to go via an umbrella solution.
The role is a Test Manager, to provide assurance and testing SME knowledge to the core IdAM project team. The project team does span multiple MSPs, co-ordination, communication and transparency are the key to success.
Duties to Include
The role reports to the IdAM Project Manager and is part of the CTS Embedded Test Capability. This is a delivery focussed, hands-on role that requires the ability to plan, prepare for and assure testing. Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assurance and approval of MSPs Test Strategy(s), Test Plan(s), Test Specification(s) and Test Script(s) as complete, appropriate and credible.
- Develop a test schedule working with the PT and MSP test lead
- Witness and assurance of MSPs Test Execution in accordance with the test plans. This will include witnessing of testing activities
- Document the Acceptance Body of Evidence (BoE);
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Authority Integration testing activities including supporting defect management.
- Liaise with other relevant Test, Transition and Assurance SMEs.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of SC clearance
- ISEB/ISTQB certified
- Hands-on experience of supplier test assurance
- Good knowledge at management level of:
- Traditional techniques (waterfall, v model, Unit test, ST, SIT, UAT, EIT), risk-based testing
- Current Dev-Ops and agile processes (e.g. CI/CD, TDD, Kanban, Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience testing tooling and business process change
- Experience producing test reports to inform programme and senior management decision making
- Experience with defect management
- Effective at managing risk to ensure delivery timelines are maintained
- Familiar with change and release management processes
- A customer facing self-starter with good time management and communication skills.
- Experience working within Govt/Defence
- ISTQB Agile Extension or SAFe qualifications
- Performance testing experience
- Network Infrastructure / Electronic Engineering background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, AWS and Linux
- Experience with test automation and behaviour driven development
- Experience of JSP604
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2 Foundation
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search