Business Analytics Manager
Our client, one of the world's leading media agencies, are looking to hire a Business Analytics Manager to come and join their team based in London.
As an agency, they work with some of the most well-known brands globally across many industries and have some of the most advanced capabilities in the market.
- You will be acting as the Analytics Lead for the planning team. This involves:
- Working with some of the UK's biggest retail clients
- Ensuring all data and insights are being utilised to optimise marketing activity
- Answering business critical questions around media choices, budget setting and portfolio management
- Acting as the 'go-to' person for both clients and internal teams to solve business challenges through the use of data and insights
- Designing measurement frameworks for clients
- Owning the test process with key clients and ensuring tests are being ran correctly
You will have:
- 3-7 years' experience in marketing with a focus on analytics and ideally, planning
- The ability to convert analysis into actionable solutions
- Strong client facing skills with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly and simply
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and common econometrics packages
- A creative problem-solving mentality
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most successful media agencies, and with some of the biggest brands in the UK. Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search