Manufacturing Technical Project Manager - Inside IR35 - Contract
A Global Pharmaceutical company are looking for an IT Project Manager on a 12-month basis Inside IR35.
- Support the technology transfer process team on activities related to successfully transferring product to a new external supplier manufacturing sites and routine operations
- Colleague will work with different work-streams to organise and drive efforts to meet schedule within budget.
- Management of routine team meetings to facilitate plan updates, decision-making, problem solving, escalations e.g. resourcing gaps, mitigation's vs non-adherence to plan.
- Seeks help with scope when appropriate Colleague will assist with generating knowledge transfer documents, technology transfer plans and other transfer related documents between sending / receiving sites
- Experience in Project management, and ability to build costs, resources and schedule for technical projects.
- Knowledge in GMP and Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes is essential to understand the basically project flow interactions.
- Lead investigations using DMAIC methodology
- Excellent teamwork, and ability to navigate in different areas and work with multidisciplinary teams
This is a contract position working for a top pharmaceutical company as an IT Project Manager. To apply to the role please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted