Senior CRM Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Manager to join one of our large retail clients for a 6-month initial contract.
This role is remote under current guidelines, may need to go to London a couple of days per week.
You would be responsible for development and delivery of CRM initiatives within the POM Programme (Platform Operating Model) delivering prioritised outcomes across CRM project, Marketing Campaign Management (MCM), leading the reimplementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to deliver four key outcomes: Self Service enablement, Automated processes, Automated reporting and Personalisation.
- Technical experience managing CRM/ESP implementations/migrations (ideally SFMC) with sizable customer databases.
- Delivery of campaign automation tools and processes to enable streamlined execution of complex campaigns & customer journeys triggered by insight, behaviour and/or attributes to support 1:1 customer centric personalisation.
- Solid experience and knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including the understanding of infrastructure, and e2e campaign management.
- Solid experience and understanding of complex dynamic Email, push and SMS campaigns, working with email service providers and data teams for delivery.
- Core skills: commercial awareness with accurate forecasting and cost control; stakeholder management; planning and prioritisation across multiple brands.
- Analytical thinking; presentation skills; matrix team management; agency / supplier management. Good problem-solving skill. Capacity to anticipate critical situations and provide viable solutions.
- Technical skills: Email best practice e.g. inbox delivery monitoring; personalisation tools e.g. subject line testers, device testing; HTML intermediate; data management; ESP (SFMC) platform management - intermediate to advanced. Operational knowledge of data feed optimisation.
- Project management Practical Experience in Customer Data Migration, Data Governance
- Retail industry experience
- Mobile / App-based CRM
- AMP scripting
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search