Head of Technology Platforms and Centres of Excellence (CoE)
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Technology Platforms and Centres of Excellence (CoE) to join one of our clients in Wiltshire.
You will be accountable for our client's core technology platforms, infrastructure and emerging technologies. You will be responsible for delivering platforms that effectively enable business aligned IT service and product teams to deliver at pace whilst maintaining security, reliability and efficiency. This includes technologies critical to our client's strategic goals and shared across global IT service delivery teams including Cloud, Integration, Automation and Network.
- Someone who has the ability to adapt and thrive on change
- A strategic thinker
- Proficient problem solver who is able to understand others' agendas and deliver appropriate solutions
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Confident communicator to business stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex IT information to non-technical audience with clarity
- Highly collaborative and excellent communication skills are a must
- Able to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business in simple to understand and practical terms.
- Strong planning & time management skills
- Good understanding delivering success in an IT function
- Able to engage the business at all levels to solve problems and implement improvements
- Experience in leading Global Technical Teams
- Experience in leading Infrastructure Operations Teams
- Experienced in leading Technical Teams including but not limited to Network, Cloud, Data Centres
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems
- Experienced in developing strategy and roadmaps including Automation and Integration strategy
- Experience in defining and delivering a platform and CoE operating model as part of a broader agile delivery transformation within a global IT organisation
- Experienced in creating policies, procedures and best practice
- Experienced in Continual Service Improvements programs
- Experienced in IT Service Management in 24/7 operations
- Experienced in Infrastructure Operations Management and Technologies
- Experienced in delivering operational excellence
- Leading transition and transformation programs
- IT Change Management process
If you think this role sounds suitable, please do apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search