Business Analyst - Insurance / Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team for a 3 month initial contract. This is a remote role. This role is inside IR35.
You will be required to:
- Collate information from various country IT contacts and deliver documentation in the standard predefined format.
- Co-ordinate with Tech aligned resources to map their requirements
- Align with other function workstreams to ensure consistency of data gathering and data presentation
- Review risk registers across workstreams for IT related items through to resolution
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party resources aligned to the program to support project deliverables
- Review Raid Log and monitoring for IT related items that need to be managed through to resolution
- Schedule meeting's and provide the agenda and subsequent minutes whilst tracking outstanding actions
- Experience of divestment (ideally) / acquisitions / merger
- Technology background - core IT skills
- Working with global teams
- Financial services / insurance background
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search