Data Engineer - Inside IR35
Our client, within the public sector, are currently recruiting for an Data Engineer to join the team.
The candidate will be bought on remotely and have the opportunity to:
- Identify, research, gather and interpret information from a variety of sources, including the internet and data systems, to prepare draft analyses / reports
- Collate, analyse and present information/data in an understandable manner
- To use experience and knowledge of data and statistical methods to contribute to and support commissioning strategies, decisions and innovation in service solutions
- Deal with specific queries by deciding and advising on the most appropriate data sources and how the information will be analysed and presented
The key skills they are looking for is:
- Proficient in development of analytic solutions in the AWS environment, specifically event based systems.
- Familiarity with Lora Wan, Z-Wave, BLE technologies and to understand the benefits and limitations of each
- Database management skills including schema development, use of triggers and stored procedures. Familiarity with NoSQL environments such as Dynamo DB.
- Strong knowledge of statistical algorithms and techniques
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search