Data Security Architect - West London - Contract
My client a top FTSE100 company are currently looking to recruit a Data Security Architect to join their team based in West London on a contract basis. Please note this position is being paid via an umbrella company. This role is currently working remotely. Key responsibilities for the Data Security Architect include:
- Developing comprehensive security target architecture to ensure alignment with Information Security Strategy.
- Providing security business requirements for security solutions/initiatives and identifies areas to improve security posture.
- Providing input to engineers for additional configuration via IT project management and change management.
- Bringing the cyber security strategy to life through the design and implementation of security architecture models that are aligned with the business goals.
- Data Protection, DLP, Information Security and Cyber Security Architecture, Data Governance and Data Frameworks.
Key experience and knowledge for the Data Security Architect include:
- Data Security Architecture experience
- Data Protection and DLP expertise
- Information Security and Data Governance
- Experience working with Data Frameworks
- Cyber Security and Architecture experience
- Experience working on E2E integrations
- Any experience of knowledge of Operational Technology or Industrial Controls Systems (ICS) would be beneficial
- Possesses knowledge in various information security areas, such as: Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, IT architecture, Monitoring, Incident Response and Security Strategy.
- A background in information security with a proven track record of delivering complex global change security initiatives
This is a contract role for a Data Security Architect working for a top FTSE100 company based in West London. Please note this position is being paid via an umbrella company. To apply please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search