Senior Software Engineer - Java
- Oxford/Remote (must be within commutable distance of Oxford)
- £50-80k + benefits
Our client, a market-leading software company, are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be working as part of the Cloud Development team, working on their platform. You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies, across the full software stack and contribute to the front-end UI, microservices, infrastructure, data storage, and test automation.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new features
- Ensuring code has appropriate test automation coverage and meets the team's high quality standards
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Participating in security reviews to ensure products comply with industry best practice
- Working with UX, PM, QA and other developers in project planning
- Contributing to daily stand-ups / kick-offs
- Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Ability to put together well thought-through designs for software components
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Technical problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good communicator, 'can do' attitude and a team player.
- Building cloud scale software solutions on the AWS platform
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD pipelines
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Dynamo or Elasticsearch)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted