Software Developer in Test Salary: up to £65,000, permanent Location: Oxford/Remote (must be within commutable distance of Oxford)
Our client, a global technology business, are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Software Developer in Test, you'll be working as part of a Windows Endpoint team, developing an exciting new product. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, creating next-generation products. You'll be responsible for developing automated tests for new features developed within the team as well as working with the wider team to improve and develop test automation tools and systems.
- Work in an Agile environment, ensuring features have automated regression tests
- Define, create and debug automated test cases using numerous languages and frameworks
- Produce automated functional tests to prove acceptance criteria have been met
- Enhance existing test frameworks
- Research and implement improvements to tools and processes
- Proven experience developing automated functional tests using Python or other scripting languages
- Experience testing software on Windows platforms
- Experience writing and reviewing test units or functional tests of C++ software
- Technical problem solving and debugging experience
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted