IT Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join one of our large luxury fashion clients based in London.
During this role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple projects / workstreams in the Supply Chain Fashion Manufacturing space.
- Demonstrable experience of multiple End-to-End Project Lifecycles
- Have experience delivering complex projects, in excess of £1.5m, on time and on budget
- Demonstrable understanding of both functional and non-functional IT
- Comfortable owning relationships with external parties
- Can work fairly autonomously with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate in a very fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings
- Demonstrated interest in the creative industries, retail or consumer goods
- Proficient in Italian
- Experience of delivering complex end to end ERP implementations (ideally in the Fashion Manufacturing space)
- Interest in Creative Industry, Retail or Consumer Goods
- Background of Management Consulting
- Experience multi system data integration
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies - including SAP and Stealth 3000
- Programme Management / PMP training
- Formal Agile training; certification
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search