Cloud Architect - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Architect with Azure and AWS experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month contract working remotely.
The role will be focused on platform capabilities and services within Azure.
- Delivering the strategic road-map
- Defining and documenting clear reference architectures
- Identifying and documenting recommended tool sets, standards and approaches to ensure uniformity, supportability and governance across the future cloud estate.
- Reviewing designs for proposed cloud projects to ensure that optimal approaches and best practices are being applied
- Working closely with Information & Cyber Security teams, to assist in shaping corporate polices, processes and initiatives that will improve the way business units make use of cloud platforms
- Proactively raising awareness across all business segments of new cloud technologies, features and capabilities that can be used to drive business benefit
- Fundamental and detailed understanding of modern public cloud platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, networking, security best practices, automation technologies, DevOps operating models
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search