IT Security Risk & Compliance Analyst
We are looking for an IT Security Risk and Compliance Analyst to join one of our clients in Wiltshire for a 6 month initial contract. This role will be based on site.
During this role you will be reporting to the IT Security Risk & Compliance Manager and you will need to have experience of:
- Demonstrable evidence of effective problem solving skills in complex support BC & DR, including experience relating to Cyber Security, Compliance, or Assurance.
- Experience in leading third-party assessments and running third-party assurance activities, preferably against a recognised framework.
- Experience of conducting compliance reviews, including creation of GAP analysis reports and remediation plans.
- Understanding of risk methodologies and experience applying these in assessments.
- IT security management and audit qualifications.
- Excellent relationship skills - the ability to build positive relationships with both technical and business personnel.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral presentation material.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted