Network Architect - Security Cleared
Lorien have currently partnered up with a Global IT Service provider who are looking for several Network Architects to join their team on a 3-month rolling contract based in Basingstoke.
You will be probiding Architectural Support for the SIEM tooling implementation and validating Network requirements for the hosting provider by supporting the SIEM Architects in the design of the overarching solution.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
*Due to the nature of this role a valid security clearance will be required, people without this may be considered also*
If you would like more information, please call 02076541092 or email
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search