R Shiny Data Developer - 6 months - Outside IR35
This position is working for a huge Global pharmaceutical company. You will be analysing data, creating reports, and creating dashboards for the company based on certain data. This is a 6-month contract position which is outside IR35. Experience within a health-care company is preferred for this position.
Program and validate programming of dashboards using R and shiny.
Conduct observational database SAS programming and statistical analysis of large observational databases
- Lead the development of programming using languages such as SAS or R along with complex SQL queries to extract, clean, manage, and analyse large databases for health outcomes research. Data sources include medical and pharmacy claims data, hospital data, electronic medical record data, and prospective observational study data.
- Provide guidance and translate the study design into algorithms to extract, analyse and report secondary data for Non-Interventional Studies (NIS) or interactive data visualization tools.
- Collaborate with the Research Analyst to scope and design projects.
- Experienced in tools such as R, R/shiny, SAS, Impala, git or JIRA.
- Conduct observational data analyses including data management and statistical programming as well as the development of dashboards.
- Experienced in machine learning and data mining techniques such as random forest, GBM, logistic regression, SVM, deep learning.
- Experience in dimensional reduction and R packages such as ggplot, plotly or t-sne.
- Drive consistency and compliance with company standards of the project documentation for observational studies and interactive data visualization tools, including programming, specifications of analysis datasets, tables, figures and listings.
- Conduct and enhance quality review in compliance with company standards and processes upon various stages of the projects.
- Support, contribute and enhance standardization techniques in order to increase efficiency in deliverables.
- Comply with project timelines together with the RWE Research Analyst and proactively alert the project manager or department leadership on any risks related to the deliverables and the timeline.
- Interact and engage with the customers on a regular basis by providing regular updates on the project progress to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support department leadership and more senior level team members in the interaction with stakeholders, Regional Account Directors (RAD) medical experts, and strategy directors.
- Independently present results, project summaries, and analytical techniques to customers, stakeholders and internal audiences.
- Mentor and upskill more junior members of the team.
- Assist the department leadership in the hiring process of new talent.
This is a fully remote position and will be taking applications from people living only in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search