Our public sector client are looking for a Business Analyst on a 2 year FTC basis.
As such you will be a salaried member of staff and receive benefits - this includes 36.5 days annual leave!
This is a crucial role in the Project Delivery Team working with the organisation to investigate, analyse, review, define and document business requirements, functions and processes identifying available options and recommending high-level solutions.
This role can be based in multiple locations throughout Scotland.
The role will involve
- Build strong working relationships with project teams, stakeholders and external parties as required to ensure effective collaboration, communication and subject matter expert input.
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder requirement gathering, to scope and define business needs, fully investigating current business processes to ensure all necessary details to design the solution have been captured.
- Run sessions with business users as required throughout the project life cycle to support delivery.
- Document requirements in conjunction with business colleagues, ensuring they can be effectively communicated and clearly understood by both stakeholders and project teams
- Work with business and technical colleagues to design future processes that provide process efficiency's and optimise use of functionality, providing recommended solutions to deliver objectives where necessary
- Support technical colleagues during design and build to deliver to agreed requirements and future processes, ensuring outputs align to documentation for efficient project delivery
Ideal candidates will be and have
- Highly organised individual with previous experience of working as a Business Analyst in Agile focused Digital projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with all project team members to deliver the overall project objective
- Experience of Agile project methodologies and project management used throughout the project life cycle
- Previous experience / knowledge of digital platform delivery
- Production of training materials and running training workshops to support the business through to system deployment
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search