Technical Specialist 365
£300- £325 a day (inside IR35)
This role leads the technical strategy, implementation, and support for M365 collaboration toolkit. This includes management of Cloud Exchange environment (On-Premise and Cloud), Microsoft Teams, Yammer as well as requires knowledge of PowerApps, PowerAutomate and Intune for Teams MTR management.
- Provide third level support for Hybrid Exchange, Microsoft Teams, and PowerPlatform
- Undertake administration, configuration, updates and day-to-day maintenance tasks for Hybrid Exchange, Microsoft Teams and other components of the M365 environment.
- Develop and own an ongoing technical roadmap that will feed into project and BAU portfolio for Exchange, Microsoft Teams and Yammer to ensure that the client are taking advantage of the evergreen nature of the M365 solution
- Understand and drive how we manage, secure and share our data to meet our Information Security and Data Privacy requirements via DLP and retention policies.
- Azure AD knowledge for Yammer/Dynamic groups and Communities management
- Work closely with our AV Team to develop our strategy, design, configuration and management for Teams Meeting Room devices and Surface Hubs.
- Policy management within M365, including Exchange, Teams and Licensing
- Drive user adaption and training of our M365 toolkit through knowledge sharing. Engage with end-users to collect feedback for existing functionality, and requirements for platform enhancements
- Be confident in creating and running PowerShell scripts as and when required
- Monitor the Message Centre in O365 to identify areas of concern or improvements, and plan for implementation.
- Support innovation in the Digital Workplace by understanding our users and producing solutions to meet their challenges.
- 7+ years of Experience in Microsoft platforms, with preferable technical expertise in at least 4 of the below technologies:
o On-Prem, Hybrid, Cloud Microsoft Exchange
o Collaboration platforms (Office 365, Micro, Yammer)
o Other M365 capabilities (PowerPlatform, Intune, ATP/Threat Management, EOP)
o Microsoft Teams including Meeting Room device configuration and management via Intune
o Operating Systems (Windows, Mac etc.)
o Windows platforms (Active directory, SCCM, ADUC, etc.)
- Ability to prioritise incidents, escalate to service owners or third-party providers, manage stakeholders, and minimise disruption on business or IT operations in a short time frame and a good understanding of incident management tools
- Ability to execute a Digital Workplace vision based on providing our Employees with the best experience.
- User-centric by nature and confident communicating effectively to an audience to convey concepts and ideas.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills to build effective long-term relationships
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted