- Portfolio Lead - Technical Project Experience
- West London Based - Onsite 5 days per week
- ASAP start
- 1 year contract
- £530.00 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Portfolio Lead to help assist them on a years project, please note this role does fall inside of scope and therefore means your will need to go through an umbrella solution.
The Portfolio Lead will be responsible for the delivery of all projects within their area of the Community. He / She works closely with their Project Managers to ensure that projects are delivering contracted outputs and are meeting key project milestones and deadlines. Reporting to the Programme Delivery Director. They are also responsible for escalating risks and issues at a portfolio level to relevant stakeholders and ensuring complete resolution. They also support project and Community governance frameworks, and provide visibility of performance across the account.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive quality of end-to-end delivery and associated governance across their Portfolio in order to realise the client needs
- Works alongside the Project Managers to ensure that key Project milestones are being met and that delivery outputs are in line with the proposed solution
- Represents their Portfolio delivery performance at Steering committees internally and with the customer
- Day-to-day direct line management responsibilities for Project Managers
- Indirect management of Customer Solution and Technical Architects
- Quality manages the Project status updates in PARMA/My Risks, and works with the Account Directors to support proposals/bids
- Communicates progress of key Project deliverable to wider team, to ensure dependencies are being managed
- Escalates where necessary (to Programme Director, Tower Leads and other senior stakeholders)
- Works closely with key client stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Solid experience of delivery technology change across the Enterprise
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and handle competing Project demands
- Extensive experience in Project and Programme Management across the entire Project life cycle (Agile & Waterfall)
- Prince2 Certified.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search