Global Support Lead
The Global Support Lead will work closely with Service Managers, Account Owners and Operational Partners across the organization to deliver and maintain world class production operations capability for us. In this role you will work seamlessly with equivalent counterparts and support teams in markets and other geographical regions to deliver around the clock 24/7 support capability. As such, this role may require an element of on call or shift rotation for peak periods and weekend/holiday cover. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day alignment across operational partners and internal teams (Service Desk/Infra/Security/Data)
- Providing IT operational support on incident/problem categorization/prioritisation
- Providing day to day governance and decision making for production changes and problem workarounds
- Coordinating across the Dyson/Partner/Vendor organizational eco-system - establishing and chairing conference calls and mediating when required to maintain (or recover) production service. (including requirements for Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Security & Risk)
- Providing internal stakeholder (IT & Business) coordination and status updates on production service - including communicating impactful updates on production incidents and MIM status.
- Providing insight and measures on IT service performance against business processes KPIs/SLAs
- Managing OAT and Service Acceptance requirements with IT delivery teams
- Provisioning and managing business expectations on production outages for IT change and service maintenance
- Representing Service Operations changes and acceptance decisions as necessary for CAB approvals
- Maintain operational change control over CAB approved standard changes (Infrastructure and Application changes)
- Maintaining application run-books, and knowledge articles to ensure they are effective, accurate and up to date.
- Facilitating HO/TO duties with support managers/leads and analysts in other global regions
- Facilitating IT production service education and training as necessary across Dysons organizational eco-system
- Tracking and implementing Support Practice CSI - including implementation of self-serve capability and service automation and self-heal technology
- Publishing routine reports on regional CSAT, priorities operational partner performance.
You will need to be customer focused, organised and confident, to have a sense of urgency and remain calm under pressure. You will need to deliver results using your own initiative and it is essential that you possess the following skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of IT Support and Service Operations, in large and complex IT environments and organizational eco-systems
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organization
- Ability to lead the resolution of service-related risks through a range of internal and external resources
- Ability to structure and implement organisational processes, procedures and knowledge retention
- Ability to produce meaningful Senior level reports on status, trends and performance
- Knowledge of ITIL service transition and service operations and analysis processes
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM)
- Experience of Digital applications (Web, E-Commerce, Point of Sale, Identity Management & Content Management)
- Experience of CRM applications (Registration, Data Handling, Customer Support, Regulation, Security, Marketing)
- Experience of ERP applications (SAP/S4 Hana, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Experience of HCM applications (Workday)
- Experience of Service Now, Advanced Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams, Confluence, Jira.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted