Senior Portfolio Analyst - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Senior Portfolio Analyst to join on a 6 month initial contract outside of IR35
- Support the Planning and Risk Manager and Senior Leadership Team (Technologies and Platforms, Digital Risk and Security, Architecture and Business Management Unit) through the accurate and timely reporting of project deliverables status
- Build relationships with Technical Platform / Product Owners; Architects and Programme Project Management Office to ensure an integrated plan and clearly articulated risks and issues; identification of interdependent deliverables and transparent delivery
- Facilitate regular planning and risk workshops with key stakeholders, coordinating actions; identify and create logical plans at appropriate levels, outlining key milestones across deliverables and timelines with associated risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Work alongside the Programme Delivery Teams, attending Delivery Integration Board and Single View of Change to ensure two way collaborative communication.
- Oversee the Portfolio RAID Register and effectively maintain inbound activity on the Programme Risk & Dependency Logs.
- Drive resource profile & capacity planning for division aligned to programme/agency requirements.
- Ensure integrated plans are aligned to budget forecasting and PMO strategy documents.
- Deputise for Planning & Risk Manager and other team colleagues in all aspects of their role as and when required.
- Support wider team with continuous improvement deliverables.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Able to demonstrate where you have provided planning and risk expertise, support and advice to colleagues across a range of business areas towards a common goal
- Comprehensive experience of leading, supporting, and maintaining governance for projects using Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile
- Ability to add value by co-ordinating and driving consistency in joint working and reporting, involving a wide range of colleagues
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good networking & Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search