Marketing Campaign Manager
WFH with 1 day in London
global retail Giant
Campaigns Role - Media Sales
Responsible for the coordination and delivery of multi-channel supplier income driven activity.
What you will be doing?
The role will require working within a matrix team including trading teams, suppliers, marketing planning, marketing channels and the advertising team to implement, coordinate and manage supplier funded activity activity.
You will be responsible for ensuring the activity runs on schedule and to budget delivering against pre-agreed KPIs. You will deliver campaign reporting in a timely manner.
Work with the Media Sales Planning team and Commercial team to drive greater efficiencies, identifying new opportunities and improved processes
Experience & Skills Required?
- Knowledge and experience of interfacing with trading and buying teams, with experience of working with 3rd party / supplier funding.
- Knowledge and experience of working with and delivering owned marketing channel activity e.g. CRM, Onsite Assets, Instore assets inc. windows and signage etc.
- Experience working with Advertising teams, sound knowledge and understanding of Social and Digital channels
- Skills in delivering post campaign analysis and reporting
- Experience working within a media sales team, with an understanding of the end to end process of securing supplier funding against media assets.
- Experience building and delivering media packages to unlock revenue from suppliers.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted