- 6-12 Months
- Central London - remote for now
- £600pd Inside IR35
Our client, a global technology consultancy business, are looking for a Product Manager to join them and work with one of their key clients in the financial services sector.
- Contributing to the product vision and roadmap, and sharing with the team
- Managing the Team backlog, including leading the refinement process and setting priorities
- Setting value-based goals with the team and owning value realization and measurement
- Collaborating with other Product Owners and stakeholders to manage dependencies across teams and value streams, and to help align teams against a common vision
Skills and experience
- Experience of working in an agile environment, practicing Scrum, Kanban, XP or SAFe
- Ability to acquire deep business, functional, non-functional and technical knowledge in the product area, and communicate to business and engineering stakeholders to create the product vision
- Ability to write feature acceptance criteria and define MVP for products
- Create user stories in INVEST format and help development team define and refine the acceptance criteria
- Drive end to end lifecycle of a requirement - from elicitation to UAT acceptance and release
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search