Test Analyts - UK remote - 35-55k
I'm working with a really interesting software house based just outside of Hull who are at the top of their game!.
If you are a manual OR automation Tester and have worked within a Microsoft environment then my client would love to hear from you.
There are multiple roles here including a Lead
Please do contact me for an informal chat if you have had commercial experience of:
- Experience of analysing business requirements and translating them into concrete, repeatable test cases
- Experience of producing test documentation / artefacts and keeping them up to date
- Experience of working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of working using Agile development methodology
- Experience of testing and validating acceptance criteria
- Strong analytical skills
- Remote working (once a month in the office if that
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking if in the office
- Excellent paid for external training and courses
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Annual bonus
- Share potential
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search