Senior Test Analyst - Leeds City Centre - £48,000
My client are going through a prosperous time at present, with some great success. This has enabled them to heavily invest in the business and grow their tech team. The client are providers of SaaS products.
Your responsibility is to uphold the quality of the software and customer experience throughout the delivery process. You're tasked with the identification and prevention of defects in the software that would make it unfit for purpose.
In this hybrid role you'll receive product training to ensure you can converse with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience running QA testing process from beginning to end
- Proven skill conducting test plans/cases and effective prioritisation of tasks
- Excellent ability to analyse business requirements and translate into concrete repeatable test cases
- Good knowledge and experienced use of SQL
- Ability to produce and maintain testing documentation
- Skills to act as a senior guiding junior team members
The salary available is £48,000 + 25 days annual leave, flexitime and remote working. Interviews will be taking place week start the 1st of June. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted