Workday Integration Developer - Contract
As a Workday Integration Developer, you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, testing, deploying, and documenting a new integrations between Workday HCM and the downstream applications
Working experience in different Workday integration techniques.
- Experience in Workday Core HCM
- Hands-on experience in the majority or all of the following Workday integration tools and techniques: Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connector, Reports (RaaS), Calculated fields
- Experience developing custom reports
- Experience developing Workday integration solutions which overcome workday performance issues on a large employee base.
- Working experience of Integration security framework and ISU setup
- Understanding of HR Domain
- Monitor integration logs to offer recommendations for improvements to support team.
- Build and execute unit and regressions testing
Knowledge & Skills
- Expertise in creating/modifying the Workday integration using Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connector.
- Proficient in report and calculated filed development.
- Analyse system impact of change in existing integrations and identify gaps to provide proactive resolutions
- Develop test strategy and execute hands on testing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted