Senior Loyalty Manager
Our retail client are looking for a Senior Loyalty Manager to join them on a contract basis.
As a Senior Loyalty Manager, you would be responsible for leading your team to develop propositions and initiatives which deliver customer retention and growth plan, including overseeing the planning and delivery of the clients membership experience and building new loyalty capabilities.
Primary Outcomes & Accountabilities
Responsible for, designing and executing customer experiences, 3rd party rewards & incentives, and personalised communications to drive customer visibility, retention and shopping frequency profitably, through targeted acquisition of new members and deeper engagement of existing members.
Responsible for budget, tracking expenditure against the budget and driving efficiencies to maximise ROIs and customer KPIs.
Responsible for budgeting and forecasting Loyalty activity, managing risks and seizing opportunities.
Adopts a 'fail fast' or 'go live, learn, adapt' approach, leading the team to deliver on customer initiatives at pace.
Works in partnership with CRM and Loyalty counterparts to ensure one consistent customer contact strategy and communication plan.
Leads the team to identify data trends and customer insights to provide a basis for propositional development, always thinking customer first.
Works closely with the Analytics team to deliver and present regular analysis, diagnosis and KPI reporting of activity to drive continuous improvements in results and productivity.
Identifies and supports the development of capabilities which will deliver an enriched and growing customer database.
Works effectively with external agencies and internal teams to support us on proposition design and loyalty capability development.
Acts as a subject matter expert and consultant to the wider business on CRM and data-driven marketing, so that the member experience is considered an essential part of our marketing plans and that our marketing activity ladders up to the customer growth objectives.
- Experience of managing a loyalty / membership programme
- Managing CRM/Loyalty team, coaching and developing individuals
- Strong commercial awareness with accurate forecasting and cost control
- Analytical mindset with experience of analytics platforms e.g GA, Looker, Adobe
- CRM experience working on a high profile multi-channel consumer brand with a sizeable customer database.
- Strong understanding and experience of driving omnichannel customer behaviour
- Successfully manages multiple stakeholders at senior levels, and excellent influencing skills
- Ability to balance between customer insights and commercial outcomes
- Planning and prioritisation
- Agency / supplier management experience
- Project/team management, ideally with an understanding of continuous improvement / agile methodology
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted