Senior Machine Learning Engineer (ML/NLP) - 6 month contract - INSIDE IR35
Are you a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with experience in Machine Learning (ML), Natural Learning Processing (NLP) and Product Development?
If so a leading financial organisation will be keen to speak with you to join a newly formed team based in the city, this will be mainly a remote based role with occasional travel to the office.
The company are currently creating a new suite of digital products that will make them a front runner and innovator in the industry so it is a very exciting project to be a part of.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Using ML and NLP to help us more effectively leverage our corpus of text based content
- Work as part of a small team focused on rapid product development with data at the heart of everything you do
- Rapid prototyping of capabilities to support exploration of new data and ideas, and building products quickly
Essential skills and experience
- At least 5 years + of working in a product development environment
- Deep knowledge of Machine Learning, NLP and associated technologies
- Previous experience of working in a Product Development environment where those technologies have been used in commercially successful products
- Lean working: work in a way that enables demonstrable progress and value to be release as early as possible
- Experience of working with tools, processes and databases associated with storing, manipulating, and querying large sets of content
- Understand the importance of diversity and equality in a well functioning team
- Be a self starter, able to make decisions for themselves
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search