Developer - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Developer to join on a 6 month initial contract outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Backend web development using .Net (C#) and MS SQL Server.
- Building/supporting Azure App Services, Function Apps, Blob Storage Containers and SQL Azure Databases.
- Familiar with CI/CD practices, preferably using TeamCity or Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of object orientated design principles and IoC/DI patterns.
- Practical understanding of REST principles and API design patterns.
- Familiar with front-end frameworks (preferably Angular) as well as build tools including Gulp and Webpack.
- Understanding of GIT, and different branching techniques to support build and delivery.
- Understanding of web security and secure development principles.
- Understanding of accessibility practices and implementation strategies.
- Understanding of SEO considerations and development implications.
- Understanding of Testing techniques, including unit tests, mocking and TDD.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search