Inside Sales Representative - Leeds - £30,000 basic - OTE £50,000
Lorien are working with a growing software provider based in Leeds City Centre. Our client has a vacancy for a Sales Representative to join the operations team and help drive the forward sales.
You'll be responsible for developing a sales pipeline, scheduling and attending meetings, establishing relationships with key target clients, building a market map and delivering excellent product knowledge.
We're looking for candidates who have experience in the following areas:
- Proven experience in a business to business sales role
- Experience with outbound calling and prospecting
- Ability to self-manage targets and exceed them
- Competent ability to identify opportunity and track through the sales pipeline
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to earn their rewards, with the business growing by 50% there is excellent opportunity to grow into more senior positions within the business.
- Basic annual salary £30,000 - OTE £50,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexitime & remote working
Interviews start w/c 31st of May, feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted