SAP Project Manager - 12 months contract - Inside IR35
This is to work for a FTSE100 Manufacturing Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Project Manager. This role will implementation of Global SAP Finance projects.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Ensuring the delivery of the project within the IT Project governance frameworks and associated stage gates, including provision of financial and performance reporting
- Ensuring the delivered solution is in line with the requirements of IT policies, including IT Security requirements and meets the requirements of the Information Security Strategy
- Coordinating the Sector/ Business Unit requirements into the delivery of the project, meeting the agreed quality and project performance standards as agreed with the sponsor
- Engaging with project stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining the project management products
- Controlling the day-to-day activities of the project to meet the Sponsor's specified outputs for the project
- Ensuring inclusion and liaison with IT operational teams to ensure the successful deployment into the IT landscape
- Coordinating and executing technical and quality reviews of project deliverables
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience of managing Global SAP application &/or application migration project implementations
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas
- Experience of implementing multi-divisional, multi-regional projects
- Ideally Experience working within a Manufacturing/FMCG Industry.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP Project Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search