We are currently recruiting for an Azure Developer to join a global consumer analytics business with offices in London and Warwick. The role will be flexible working with some time spent in the Warwick office.
As an Azure Developer you will be part of a team creating innovative Azure analytics solutions. You will need to develop, maintain, and support a variety of data pipelines and data warehouse infrastructures on the Azure cloud platform. As part of this role, we are expecting you to be a strong technical developer on Azure, whilst also being happy to get involved in high level DevOps and Architectural discussions with the team.
- Database engines / technologies (Synapse, SQL Server, Azure SQLetc.)
- Conducting unit and integration test automation
- Code management/reviews (Git)
- Build and release automation (CI/CD) using Azure Devops
- Build and management of Azure resources (including AD)
- Develop and maintain documentation of implemented solutions
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Manipulate and transform data
- Sound knowledge of Data pipelines and ETL processes using Azure Data Factory, Data Flow, Databricks / Spark (using Python & associated frameworks), Azure storage (data lake, blob) etc.
- Azure application and integration components using technologies defined in solution architectures (Azure stack - Functions, Service Bus, Event Grid etc., M365 stack - PowerApps etc., Languages - C#, Python etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
- Good programming skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite and excellent Excel working knowledge
Required skills and experience:
- C# (.Net /.Net Core) - desirable
- PowerShell - desirable
- YAML - desirable
- Blob Storage & Azure Data Lake Gen2
- Azure Data Factory including Data Flows
- Azure Databricks
- Azure SQL Database and Synapse Analytics (Data Warehouse)
- Azure DevOps
- Event Grid
- Azure Key Vault
- Function apps
- Logic apps
- Event Hubs - desirable
- Azure Service Bus - desirable
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search