Software Developer In test - London (remote working) - Inside IR35
Our London based banking client are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. Applicants must have Java8, Cucumber and AWS and API.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Hands on experince with API, AWS and Java 8
- Work in small to medium agile teams and lead on sub-projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent agile practices
- Show effective self-organisation skills
- Actively collaborate with team members from all capabilities
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Document your test plans and outcomes.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Minimum ISEB/ISTQB Certification
- Practical experience in test planning, test case design and test progress reporting
- Demonstrable experience delivering testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout
- Knowledge of and ability to work with popular SDLCs including Waterfall and Agile
If you match this skill set, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search