You will take a lead role in building a PyTest plugin-based test framework. Working in a small, dedicated team, you will craft and develop a framework to support domain quality engineers in crafting automation suites to support a continuous delivery model. The domains you will be supporting include key growth areas for Fanatics and are based across multiple locations in the UK and US.
- Take a lead role in the development of a PyTest plugin-based test framework to enable high quality software development.
- Architect and deliver feature improvements to the test framework with focus on growing speed, reliability, and ease of use.
- Drive the adoption and implementation of continuous integration and delivery in a modern, cloud-based software environment.
- Promote best practices for development and testing within the team to improve code quality and identify areas where team members need additional support or training.
- Coordinate, mentor, and coach junior engineers, providing direction and mentorship to the team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the following languages and technologies: Python, JSON based restful services, GRPC, AWS, Datastores (e.g. PostGres, MySQL)
- 5+ year programming experience (at least one year with Python)
- Experience of mocking frameworks (e.g. mockserver, jsmock)
- Experience using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCI)
- Experience with version control
- Experience building and maintaining test frameworks
- Proven ability to write automation to verify data structures, data formats, and data values
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search