- £40-55k + Benefits
Our client, a global data and insights consultancy, are looking for an Azure Developer to come and join their team based in Warwick.
You will be responsible for creating innovative Azure analytics solutions, so its essential you are a strong technical developer on Azure. You will also get the chance to get involved in high-level DevOps and Architectural discussions with the team.
- Develop, maintain, and support a variety of data pipelines and data warehouse infrastructures on the Azure platform
- Database engines / technologies (Synapse, SQL Server, Azure SQLetc.)
- Conducting unit and integration test automation
- Code management/reviews (Git)
- Build and release automation (CI/CD) using Azure Devops
- Build and management of Azure resources (including AD)
- Develop and maintain documentation of implemented solutions
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
You will have:
- Sound knowledge of Data pipelines and ETL processes using Azure Data Factory, Data Flow, Databricks / Spark (using Python & associated frameworks), Azure storage (data lake, blob) etc.
- Azure application and integration components using technologies defined in solution architectures (Azure stack - Functions, Service Bus, Event Grid etc., M365 stack - PowerApps etc., Languages - C#, Python etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise work as required
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
- Good programming skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite and excellent Excel working knowledge
- Have experience in configuration management across a multi-platform estate
Essential Technical Knowledge:
- T-SQL, Python, Pyspark
- Azure - Data Factory, Databricks, DevOps
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted