Brand Proposition Lead - Retail
Our retail client are looking for a Brand Proposition Lead to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
The client are looking for someone who can own, develop and define hero brand propositions that add differentiation, delight their customers and deliver commercial growth for the business.
Primary Outcomes & Accountabilities
- You will keep abreast of the clients customer strategy and articulate clear understanding of the target customers in the context of our brand ambition
- You will set the strategic intent by defining and owning brand propositions.
- You will be the proposition owner for any agreed propositions and oversee the development and execution of this across the business.
- You will engage and work collaboratively with stakeholders to bring this to life across the business.
- You will measure the performance of the brand proposition on a regular basis.
- Lead strategic deep dives into select proposition areas /questions (e.g., pricing approach, own brand strategy, ethical sourcing, creative activities)
- Partner with senior stakeholders across different areas of the business (e.g., Strategy, Customer Experience, Marketing, Trading, CSR) to contribute brand expertise to activity planning and development and to ensure consistent manifestation of the brand across activity.
- Be the ambassador for the brand; represent the brand direction at important communications and in stakeholder discussions. Identify activity which may be brand damaging, or inconsistent with the brand direction, and escalate up to the Head of Brand
- Build and maintain a network of senior relationships across the business (especially Customer and Trading); become sought-after for brand expertise and thought partnership on critical brand questions.
- Significant experience in developing brand propositions
- Significant experience of leading Brand strategies
- Experience working with complex projects and managing multiple stakeholders
- Evidence in strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in insight and analytics
Please attach your CV if you are suitable for this role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search