SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - 6 MONTHS - EDINBURGH/GLASGOW
Our client required the support of Senior Business Analysts as part of an ongoing and complex programme.
A key aspect of this work will be the design of the new service, and designing and developing high, mid and low level processes for all of the areas of operational business.
Main duties include:
- Apply a range of analysis techniques to analyse the current state, as is of people, processes and technology in customer organisations
- Plan, conduct and analyse a wide range of data and process models
- Undertake mapping business process flows to business rules (including business process authorisation paths)
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in technical and business environments
- Organise, lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and users
- Create and develop business analysis products in accordance with project requirements
- Develop, refine and publish user stories
- Build a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key processes are regularly analysed, maintained and improved.
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis in a business, policy or digital project environment
- Excellent relationship management skills working with key stakeholders in technical and business environments
- Experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering
- Experience of working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search