BUSINESS ANALYST (TECHNICAL) - 3 - 23 MONTHS - OUTSIDE IR35 - GLASGOW
Our Glasgow based client requires an experienced Technical BA to help guide the organisation through a significant period of change. The initial contract is for 3 months, however it has the option to extend for up to 23 months.
You will help them produce a number of key pieces of documentation such as business cases and options papers, that will drive innovation and change within the organisation. Their ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a background of producing excellent, concise and well researched documents. You will be an excellent planner, expert communicator and top notch analyst. You will also have a technical background and previous experience in areas such as development or architecture.
The successful candidate will
- Serve as a thought leader for key decisions facing the organisation
- Have the ability to take information from highly skilled technical members of our team and communicate these to the organisations senior leadership
- Be able to work in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Lead workshops to elicit information from business and technical teams
- Experience in writing acceptance tests and understanding Behaviour Driven Development principles
- Experience of working with Confluence and Jira.
- Outstanding communication skills. Particularly written.
- Critical thinking and analysis. The ability to evaluate multiple options, from various sources and use evidence to recommend the most appropriate solution from a technical and business perspective
- Understand the product life-cycle and whole life costing
- The ability to forge strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience working in a fully Agile environment
- Understands and appreciates Agile way of working with demonstrable experience of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in digital transformations and projects
- Helping to identify and confirm business objectives to help prioritise the requirements and manage business expectations around scope and business values
- Ability to support the Executive leadership
- Strong attention to detail with a logical approach to problem solving
- Experience of working in Digital Scotland Service Standard or GDS projects or programmes
- Previous experience of working the public sector
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search