Agile Project Manager
£500 outside ir35
Fully working from home
Global Publishing company
- Identify client strategic business objectives, operational goals and assess ways to drive delivery and consultative services revenues
- Work closely with strategic service delivery partners, subcontractors and independent contractors
- Provide oversight and manage the iterative approach to managing application development projects that focus on continuous releases and incorporating customer feedback with every sprint or iteration
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements.
- Bring your own flavour of Agile methodologies to the role
- Coordinate resource scheduling with the resource manager and subcontractors as required.
- Provide project status reports, monitor and track entire project lifecycle, leverage MS Project/Agile reporting tools and be accountable for overall project success. This includes full financial assessment and responsibility of project profitability.
- Assess client business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risk and execute projects.
- Regular and reliable attendance of Scrum events
- Must have experience using Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies and procedures
- Demonstrate passion for Agile adoption within Informa and work with existing scrum masters
- If need be, Coach/provide training or carry out the roles and responsibilities of a product owner and scrum master within the project.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- An understanding of Telephony technology including Microsoft Teams, Genysis Cloud, and Audio Codes call recording is highly desirable.
- Effective, Concise Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Agile Tools
- Able to interface with Executive leadership for scheduled Program Reviews
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 5 - 10 years in a related technical environment and must have experience leading within an Agile environment.
IEAL CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Agile Certified Professional or similar
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search