- City of London (2-3 days/week)
- Up to £80k + Benefits
Our client, a global data consultancy in the finance space, are looking for an experienced Product Owner to come and join their team based in London.
Having recently secured significant funding, the business is looking to build out their technical and Data-as-a-Service capabilities to fuel their ambitious growth plans.The Role
You'll be the lead Product Manager for the new DaaS product offering to the global financial services industry. You'll help make insights that expand financial opportunity - mortgages, credit cards, small business loans to more people - by making data on how people use financial services easily accessible to financial institutions.
- Working with major financial institutions, FinTechs, and strategic consulting firms to build innovative data products that meet their needs and transform their businesses.
- Defining and evolving product vision for their DaaS offering, including UI, APIs, and any other form that customers want to consume data
- Defining APIs, data export types and cloud data integrations (Google Cloud, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Working a collaborative role spanning several teams including product, design, engineering, marketing, sales, and support
- Driving product, packaging, pricing, and shipping decisions
- Working with customers to understand their needs, gather feedback, and ensure the product direction is in-tune with their needs
- 4+ years of product management experience, and substantial experience with building data products, , querying data, and APIs
- Experience defining a product vision and roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches
- Be highly data driven, knowing how to get, understand, and use data to make the best possible decisions
- Be able to understand how their customers leverage the data to make better decisions and build products that make it easier for them to access said data
- The ability to motivate and drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search