- Project Manager - Scrum Lead
- Remote- role would be expected to be in Edinburgh 2-3 days a week subject to a relaxation of travel & office location rules
- 6 months initial Contract
- Inside Scope
- Market rate
My client is looking for a Project Manager who is Scrum certified to join their project that will design a brand new service for a significant client in the Pensions Market. Due to the end client, this role does fall inside of Scope which means you will need to go through an Umbrella Company.
Duties to include by not limited to
- Organise the planning and reporting of the Design Cycles.
- Monitor progress and raise concerns or blockers to ensure working at pace and accountable for removing impediments to the teams to achieve the Sprint goals/deliverable.
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Bridge communication from the design activities to the project.
Experience & Education:
- Qualified Scrum Lead with experience of delivering Operational and Customer Led Change
- Prince2 Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of TCF principles
- Experience of working within Financial Services including Pensions, in particular, Occupational Pension Schemes.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search